Wednesday, January 27, 2021

MCU Character Aesthetics

In light of the fun I had creating my last aesthetics post, I thought I'd do a round two, but this time featuring a few of my favorite MCU characters!


Clint Barton || Hawkeye

"Captain, it would be my genuine pleasure." 

skyscrapers | quiet contemplation | flannel shirts | arrows | sassy comments | combat boots | white farmhouse | family bonds | black pavement | devotion | blue eyes | target practice | birds eye views 



Peter Parker || Spiderman
"When you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you."


red sneakers | subway station | science notes | bravery | high school hallways | horrible secret keeper | spiderwebs | fire escapes | trying so hard | pullover sweatshirts | softhearted 



Loki || God of Mischief
"We are not doing Get Help."


clouds | evil smile | green leather | a tad dramatic | brother | mischievous | confused loyalties |  tall mountains | black suit | snark | loneliness | grand schemes | satisfied smirks



Natasha Romanof || Black Widow
"See you in a minute."


black leather | smell of gasoline | hand guns | long hallways | dark past | strong friendships |  motorcycles | sacrifice | red hair | hand to hand combat | high heels | loyalty | red brick | highway signs | soft smile


Yours Truly,
Miss Woodhouse

8 comments:

  1. Did you have to go and shoot an arrow into my heart with all of these? They are PERFECTION. A brilliant cast of characters to choose as favorites. "A tad dramatic" fits Loki so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Cue evil laughter* ;)

      Thank you so much MC!! Your comment made me smile :D Aren't they just such amazing characters!! Hahaha yes, Loki is quite the drama queen!

      Delete
  2. Love these!! Love your aesthetic posts! I will say that Loki is more than a tad dramatic. He is the KING of drama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness ! I truly love these <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!