Sunday, August 27, 2017

In Which I Tell You Allllll About Mine Self : Part 2

Happy Sunday all!! Here we go guys. Part Two...


Rachel asks...

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Well for a long time Mint Chip was my favorite, but lately I've really been liking Cherry Garcia. Ice cream in general is just good!!

Do you have a pet? And yes, which one?
Ok here comes a long list... two horses, two dogs, four cats, five goats, twenty-three chickens,  one rooster, and two ducks. Pheeew, sorry guys, Farm Girl here :)



What is your current favorite book right now?
 Candle in the Darkness by Lynn Austin

If you won a trip to a country, where would you love to go?
Well I've always really wanted to go to Ireland, Scotland, Italy and England so any of those would be great!!  


What is your favorite movie?
Right now my favorite is The Hundred-Foot Journey. MARGUERITE'S WARDROBE. I. MUST. HAVE. IT.


 
What's your favorite color?
Probably blue, but purple and pink run a close second.



Do you wear make-up?
I don't wear make-up on a regular basis but I will wear it for special occasions, and occasionally I will wear tinted chap stick. Usually make-up just bugs me because I feel like I always have to be really careful not to rub my eyes, or smile to big cause I'll smear something ;)

Are there hanging any dresses or skirts in your closet?
Oh my, tons!! Not so many skirts as dresses (cause I'm a little obsessed with dresses) but still plenty of both!

Mr Knightley (Emma 2009) or Matthew Crawley (Downton Abbey)? 
MR. KNIGHTLEY FOREVER AND ALWAYS, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually I haven't seen Downton Abbey, but even if I did I'm sure it would still be Mr. Knightley. Sorry Matthew fans (Actually I'm not sorry at all cause Mr. Knightley!!)


What is your favorite flower?
Uh oh this one again... I'll just go with Dahlias though I don't think that's my absolute favorite.

Would you rather be a princess of a just a random girl?
Just a random girl. Unless by being a princess I could get a closet like Mia's from Princess Diaries 2...

Cause who wouldn't want a closet this size!!  

Who's your favorite actress?
Well here's another actress that I really like...



Lily James


Cordy Asks...

You're wandering a forest and you come to a fork in the road, do you go right or left?
I think I would probably go right, because you know it just sounds right! But if I was feeling especially adventurous, I would probably go left.


What's your dream career?
My dream career is to be a stay-at-home-mom/author/illustrator. I want to have a studio behind my house where I can go to write and illustrate my novels. 

Would you rather be able to travel to the past or into the future?
Oh the past definitely. THAT WOULD BE SO AMAZING



What does your dream date look like? (And I'm not really referring to the gentleman...haha.)
Ooohh boy, I've been waiting for this one!!! Well I've always thought that it would be really sweet to just do something really fun and simple. Like go get ice cream together, or take a picnic and sit and watch the sunset, stuff like that. After that we would go dancing (cause this guy will know how to dance). Or we will go do something delicously naughty like setting all the watch alarms in Walmart to the same time so that we can listen to them all go off and watch everybody panic :P. 

Hoping for this kind of adorable relationship

And as for the gentleman (cause c'mon I have to say something on his behalf) he must be tall and dark with an alabaster brow... actually he should be tall with dark hair, but I don't know about the alabaster brow. And he must know how to dance.

A song you can't get out of your head at the moment? 
*turns about five different shades of red* 

uuuummmmmmmm.... 

 Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon

 *runs away to hide*

Anna asks..

Why is this last post Mr. Magorium themed? 
Haha this last post was Mr. Magorium themed because it is such a sweet movie and I was just going to use one picture from it, but then changed my mind and decided to do the entire post Mr. Magorium themed!

My sis and I are cracking up over this gif


Have you seen "The Princess Bride"? 
Yes I have! But it was years and years ago so I don't remember to much. I should re-watch it!

If you have, then what are a few of your favorite lines? 
Well you gotta love " My name is Inigo Montoyo, you killed my father, prepare to die!"
also the entire conversation between Inigo and Miracle Max is hilarious...
 "But this is Buttercup's true love - If you heal him, he will stop Humperdinck's wedding!"
 "Wait, wait. I make him better, Humperdinck suffers?"
 "Humiliations galore!" 
 "That is a noble cause. Give me the sixty-five, I'm on the job." 

Who are some of your current favorite music artists/favorite songs? 
Lately I've been liking Ed Sherran's Perfect and Hearts Don't Break Around Here, Owl City's Waving Through a Window and Fireflies, Aldrine Gurrero's CMJ and Ice Cream, and always period drama soundtracks. 


Amaris asks...

If you could go back in time and meet any historical person, who would it be and what would you ask/say to them?
Oh I would want to meet Abigail Adams because she is someone I really admire. I would probably ask her questions about being right in the mix of the Revolutionary War, was it hard being apart from John all the time, and how active was she in helping him with legal matters and advice.

Do you prefer individual books, or series (such as trilogies)?
Both are good. Some books I am perfectly happy with one and don't feel like there is a need for them to keep going, but there are some books where I must know more, and in that case I like series.




Do you have a favorite Bible character?
Probably Esther or Ruth. They are two women whose example I would like to follow.


Do you read Jane Austen? If so, what is your favorite book of hers?
Yes I do!! So far I've only read Pride and Prejudice, and I am half way through Emma, and I really like both of them so far!!

Rae asks...

What made you decide to start your blog? 
Well a little more than year ago I discovered Amy's blog and I was really enjoying it, which led to the discovery of many other period drama blogs and eventually I said, "This is what I want to do!" Also I wanted a way to get my writing out in the world a little bit more, so I started my blog!!



Why is this post Mr. Magorium themed? 
You can see my answer for this one above in Anna's questions :)


Have you seen North and South? Or read it? 
Yes I have! I've seen it and I began reading it while working at a bookstore with a friend, but I didn't own it so when the job was over I didn't get to finish it, but I still want to! Both a kind of funeral-happy, but they're still good!


What is your favourite couple in Emma? 

Definitely Emma and Mr. Knightly. But I like Harriet and Robert Martin too!



Do you prefer chocolate or other kinds of candy?
CHOCOLATE FOREVER AND EVER AMEN!!!

What L. M. Montgomery have you read?
I have read the entire Anne series, the entire Emily series, The Story Girl, The Golden Road, Chronicles of Avonlea, Further Chronicles of Avonlea, and I am half way through The Blue Castle. L. M. Montgomery is AMAZING!!!


So that's all the questions! I hope you guys enjoyed reading :) Btw, I changed my blog look again! What say you?


Talk to you all later!!






15 comments:

  1. First of all!!! I LOVE your new blog header! It's gorgeous!
    I love all the blue.

    Thank you for answering my questions! Loved them!
    It was fun to give you questions, and now I know some things about you I haven't know before. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! <3 <3 So sweet of you to say!!

      Your welcome!! I enjoyed answering them!! Tahnk you for commenting dear! :D :D

      Delete
  2. OH MY this might turn out to be a long comment; there's a lot I WANT to comment on, we'll just have to see how lazy I get.

    ICE CREAM YES

    Mr. Knightleeeyyy!!! <3 <3

    Okay, I love Cordy's questions and your answers to them. LOVE. And that date sounds adorable.

    Okay, I'd turn red too for that answer BUT whenever I hear that song it gets stuck in my head!!! It's kind of (really) annoying (to me anyway). But it always does. Soooo...I don't blame you a bit. :D

    Hahaha, all right then, I approve of Mr. Magorium.

    I love Esther and Ruth! I love reading about women in the Bible.

    (Yes, Jane Austen, OF COURSE, Miss Woodhouse)

    OKAY now for the questions I asked...and this is already a long comment. That was even the lazy version. Yikes.

    Amy's blog was an inspiration for me starting my blog too! I'm glad you started your blog, I love it.

    Yes I love North and South! You should definitely finish reading the book. The ending is different from the movie. :D (I know the movie ending is pretty awesome (well, at least I think so) but the book ending is adorable too, so don't let that deter you. :)

    (I am NOT "THAT PERSON" okay, but as your blog is from Emma, I will try not to feel too horrible if I point out that KnightlEy's name has an E before the Y...sorry...*fades to a whisper and shrinks away*) I love Emma and Mr. Knightley!! And Harriet and Robert. There are so many couples in Emma!

    YES CHOCOLATE.

    AND YOU'VE READ THAT MUCH MONTGOMERY??? Okay, maybe I knew some of that. But obviously not all or I wouldn't have asked. BUT YOU JUST BECAME EVEN MORE AMAZING. !!! L. M. Montgomery is the absolute best (in my mind, she comes just baaaarely above Jane Austen. Except for when I'm reading Jane Austen, and then she's my favourite. But L. M. Montgomery is my absolute favourite.)

    Wheeeeewwww!!! Is that comment long enough for you yet? *grins sheepishly*

    Oh, so it is a new look! I saw it and I wasn't sure if I just hadn't noticed or what! I LOVE it!! It's amazing!!!

    NOW I'm done. I think. My apologies for this looooong comment! I loved this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rae!! Haha yay!! I love long comments!

      Yay for ice cream and Mr. Knightley!! <3

      YES DIDN'T SHE ASK SOME GREAT ONES!! And thank you! And yes now I just need t get that date to happen :P

      Yeeeeeeees I'm so glad I'm not the only one! That song always gets stuck in my head ;)!!

      Yes Amy's blog is awesome! That's so cool!! Awwww thank you!!!!! That makes me so happy!! <3 <3 <3

      I'd love to finish it, just haven't got around to buying it yet. Oh really? Different ending, huh? Now I really wanna read it just so I know how the book ends!

      HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS CRACKED ME UP THAT YOU CORRECTED ME ON THAT XD XD!!!! Of course I should know that! *face palms sef* ;) But in my defense, I do believe I spell it KnightlEy the majority of the time, I just forgot... XD. But yes Emma is full of awesome couples!!

      YAY FOR CHOCOLATE

      Yes I have!! I LOOOOOOOVE MONTGOMERY!!!! AWWWWW YOU'RE SO SWEET!!! Such a kindred spirit, you are :D Yes she comes just a barely, teensy weensy, little bitty bit above Jane Austen, but they're both awesome!!

      Yes it is! I'm glad you like it :)

      Hahaha NO THAT'S FINE!! I LOOOOOVE LONG COMMENTS SO MUCH!! :D :D Thank you dear! I really enjoyed reading everything you had to say!

      P.S. I think my reply was just about as long as your comment, so I think we're even ;)

      Delete
  3. Once again, so interesting getting to know you, Miss Woodhouse!

    You are quite lucky to have a few horses at your place. I mean, I'm not much of a country girl, but I do enjoy riding horseback once in a while.
    What breeds of dogs do you have?

    *High five* Fellow dress-lover here:)

    I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but...Mr. Knightley is miiiinnnne!;)

    I think your dream career is really cool! Sounds like a lovely job.

    Oh my goodness,yes!!! Abigail Adams was like a huge hero of mine. I chose to do one of my school essays on her in like fifth grade! I'm glad you admire her, too:)

    Great post, Miss W. (But seriously. Mr. Knightley is taken.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elanor! Btw, I love the way you spell your name! It's so unique, I love it!!

      Yes horseback riding is awesome! Our dogs are Queensland Heelers (did I spell that correctly?) and are both wonderful dogs!! Such a great breed!

      Yay! *double high five!!!*

      WHAAAAAAT!! NEVER!! You'll have to get through me first if you want him!! ;D XD

      Thank you! I would love for it to happen someday

      Really!! That's so funny! I had to do a speech in 8th grade on a founding father, so I changed it up a little and did it on Abigail Adams, one of the founding "mothers" :D

      Thank you! Hahaha we'll just have to see about that!! *cue evil laughter* ;)

      Delete
  4. Lovely new blog look!

    :) I think I need to watch Mr. Magorium again! It's been a long time...that is a wonderful gif, as is the Mr. Knightley one!

    YES, Miracle Max is fantastic. "If they're all dead, there's only one thing you can do...go through their clothes and look for loose change." :D

    Thanks for the lovely post, Miss Woodhouse! Very much enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yes, Mr. Magorium is a wonderful movie! Haha thank you!!

      Oh my Miracle Max XD LOVE THAT QUOTE TOO!! I forgot about that one!

      Aww thank you! I'm so glad!

      Delete
  5. Hello! This was a great post. :)
    I love Lynn Austin's books! She is such a good writer. Candle in the Darkness is one of the most recent books I read of hers! It was pretty good. Have you read Hidden Places? It has to be one of my favorites. :)

    I enjoyed The Hundred Foot Journey! It's been awhile since I've seen it, but I remember how sweet and down-to-earth it is. I also loved the wardrobe. :)

    Aaahh Owl city is my favorite musical artist of all time. :) I love Waving Through a Window, and his other new one that he wrote for his Dad, Not All Heroes Wear Capes. I love his music.

    You might laugh at this, but I totally forgot that I asked you some questions! So when I saw my name up there in the post, I was like "Ooohhh yeahh I forgot... :)"

    Yaaayy chocolateeee...

    Loved reading this!
    Have a good day!
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice answers!

    This sounds really weird, but I don't like chocolate. More for you...

    Wow! Lucky! You are on a farm!!

    MIA'S WAREDROBE. YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

    Talk to ya' later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, The Princess Bride is awesome. I just read the book. It is very good!! :)

      Delete
  7. Mr. Knightley all the way!!! YES.
    I love The Princess Bride. Its is epic. XD
    I've been told that I look like Lily James.
    I love Anne of Green Gables. And my favorite couple from Emma is Mr. Knightley and Emma also.
    Great post! I liked reading about you. It was very enjoyable. :)
    ~Kendra Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. MR. MAGORIUM. hopefully spelled his name right. that was my favorite movie ever!!!!!! and yes I'm a sucker for those two off of "letters to juliet" too.

    Love the background to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay but I actually love the song "Shut Up and Dance." And I feel like people would be so surprised if they knew that. XD

    Lovely new look!

    100 FOOT JOURNEY. YAAAASSS. How is it so charming??

    AND CHARLIE AND SOPHIEEEEEE. <333

    "Humiliations galore." << Ahh, such a good line that I need to remember more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you on SOO many of these answers!

    YES to Mr. Knightley! He's definitely one of my favorite Austen heroes, and that gif of him is just perfect.

    Having a closet like Mia's would be so much fun! I really need to watch those movies again sometime...I watched them so much as kid!

    Your dream career is literally the same as mine! I would LOVE to be all three of those things. <3

    Wouldn't it be so awesome just to travel back into the past whenever you felt like it?

    I adore the Princess Bride! Such a cute, funny movie.

    That picture of Mr Knightley and Emma! And the gif of Anne and Gilbert!! So adorbs.

    Sorry for my long comment, but I just really loved this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!