Tuesday, February 23, 2021

My Favorite Chick Flick Romances || Lovely Blog Party

You all know the drill ;)


Sophie and Charlie || Letters to Juliet

These two are just everything cuteness. From the rocky beginnings with their back and forth snarky banter, to their wanderings around Italian cities together, to having ice cream fights. 

(Also, he's British, so how could you not love him?)


Lucy and George || Two Weeks Notice

I loooooove the relationship these two have. Yes, George probably needs to grow up a little, but that's why he needs Lucy. I love that even before there is anything romantic between them, we can still see just how well they know each other. They just work together. 


Lara Jean and Peter || To All the Boys I've Loved Before

Despite certain things that occurred in the latest movie that I am in no way pleased about, I do still love these two. They're just sweet. We love our fake dating to actually falling in love relationships.

 (Plus it's really cute that he calls her Covey.)


Kathleen and Joe || You've Got Mail

I mean, yes it's yet another hate-to-love relationship, but I am beyond caring. Kathleen Kelly is just a gem, and Joe Fox is a gem too once you get past the business man, money making layer. They're a true pair of accidental soulmates. 


Meg and Riley || Monte Carlo

Um, traveling carefree Australian guy bumps into an uptight girl who jut needs a hug on her accidental trip to Monte Carlo? Yes please!

I love that Rylee is the one who gets Meg to smile again. He takes her on an adventure, and did that girl ever need an adventure!  


Jane and Mr. Nobley || Austenland

Mr. Nobely is just one of those guys who really truly knows how to be a gentleman. And he falls hard for Jane, who of course, as is required of heroines, believes him to be stuck up at first. Until she gets to know him. I love their little escapades in which we get to see them growing attached to each other. They just have such an innocent, sweet relationship.


Anyone else love these couples?!

Yours Truly,

Miss Woodhouse

9 comments:

  1. Ah these couples are so lovely ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sophie & Charlie, and Meg & Riley! (Grace went over to our sister, Jane's house awhile back and watched "Letters to Juliet" without me.....I still haven't forgiven her :)

    I love how Riley was just so sweet, listening to Meg when she just needed someone to love her. And I love how happy he made her. *sniff, sniff*
    I just love Charlie - he is so hilarious! And the ice cream fight - I'd forgotten that part! Yes, that was so cute! Now I really want to go watch this movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss they're such cute couples!! Hehe, I would feel very much the same way ;)

      Me too!! They're little escapades are just the sweetest, I love their relationship!

      Eeeep Charlie!! Yes, I love his snarky comments! Yes cuteness! It's such a lovely movie <3

      Delete
  3. Riley and Meg! I hardly know anyone who has seen that movie but I was obsessed with it when it came out! :)

    Charlie and Sophie and Joe and Kathleen are some of my favorite couples, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! I love finding other people who love Monte Carlo!! It really isn't very well known, but it's sooo good!! <3

      Yes, they're all so perfect! :)

      Delete
  4. What fun! I adore ‘You’ve got Mail’! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post! I adore ‘You’ve got Mail’! ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!