Wednesday, November 22, 2017

In All Things Give Thanks



In all things give thanks: 
For this is the will of God, in Christ Jesus concerning you
1 Thessalonians 5:18

I am thankful for my amazing family

I am thankful for those conversations with my sister that continue late into the night

I am thankful for creative moments when exactly the right words come to mind

I am thankful for plaid flannel shirts

I am thankful for that group of crazy boys in my class whom I would never have expected to become friends with 

I am thankful for notebooks full of scribbled nothings

I am thankful for music notes as they march across the page

I am thankful for that random person who somehow brightens your day without realizing it

I am thankful for the chance to learn, but I'm also thankful for Thanksgiving break ;)

I am thankful for the girl with glasses who encouraged me to keep writing

I am thankful for those moments when God answers my prayers in the most unexpected ways

I am thankful for those texts from old friends 

I am thankful for the people that hug you back even tighter

But most of all, I am thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who has blessed me in more ways than I could ever count

Happy Thanksgiving all!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    Your post was beautiful, Miss Woodhouse!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for so many of these things! Thanks for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, God has really given us so much to be thankful for :) Happy Thanksgiving Madeline!

      Delete
  3. I am thankful for reading what other people are thankful for because it makes me more thankful!!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving, Miss Woodhouse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Yes same here!! :D

      Happy Thanksgiving MovieCritic!

      Delete
  4. What a sweet post! Happy Thanksgiving, Miss Woodhouse!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving! Those are good things to be thankful for. :)
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a good Thanksgiving! I hope you did too! Yes, I had fun compiling a list :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely post, Miss Woodhouse! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly!! I did have a nice break, and now I'm back to school *sigh* :P I hope you had a great break as well!!

      Delete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!