Thursday, December 14, 2017

I'M SO HAPPY

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!

I DID IT! THE SEMESTER IS OVER!! I'M DONE WITH ALL MY CLASSES AND NOW IT IS TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!! HURRAY HURRAY FOR ME!!!


*Bows* Thank you, thank you...

Ahem. But really, this has been such a hard semester for me. I took a lot of hard classes, more than I should have taken, and I'm really, really, happy to be done with them. 

So I thought I'd just pop in to let you know that I will posting much more regularly. I don't actually feel much like writing right now, that's why this post is so short ;) 

I also updated my blog look. It's wintery looking now, but I'm not sure I'm happy with it, cause it's not exactly Christmassy. I may try for something more Christmassy, we'll have to see. 


So that's all! Tood-a-loo for now!

And yes, I stole this gif from Natalie. I couldn't help myself ;)

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER! And congrats on finishing the semester! I still have a few things to do :P

    ~Ceci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ceci! Aww I hope you get through those few things quickly ;)!!

      Delete
  2. Love the winter look, Miss W! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing! I lived for this moment when I was in college. Enjoy your break and Merry Christmas!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yes the end of the semester is something that I always look forward to! Merry Christmas to you too!!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on finishing the semester, Miss Woodhouse!! And the wintry look is very pretty! :)

    Also, YES I love that Mr. Darcy gif! It's so hilarious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly! I'm glad you like it!

      And YES, that gif cracks me up every time XD

      Delete
  5. Hurray! Hurray! *claps with the hobbits* Good for you that you finished your classes! Studying is such a drag at times. :P

    So good to have a post from you again!

    For the record, I do really love this blog look! Even if it isn't Christmas-y. :) It's really pretty!

    I hope you're having a good December (now that you're off, that is)!!

    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Bows* thank you, thank you! ;) Yes, studying can be really frustrating sometimes.

      Yes, I'm glad to be back!!

      Thank you! Yep, looks like I'll be keeping it ;)

      Yes I am!! I hope you are too! :D

      Delete
  6. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How great!!!! <3 You are awesome!!!!!!

    Haha, that Darcy Out gif gets me every time. :)

    The new look is so pretty!!!! Good job!!!!

    Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three cheers for Miss Woodhouse!! You made it! So happy for you!! :D :D (And that gif of the hobbits is perfection! :))

    YOUR NEW BLOG LOOK! Oh my word! It's absolutely gorgeous!! I love it. <3 <3 If you do decide to go for something more Christmassy then you must bring this one back come January because it's perfect!!

    Haha. The Darcy Out gif. Now that's the way to end a post! ;D

    Have a marvelous Christmas vacation, Miss Woodhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yayayayay!!!! That's the best feeling ever!!!
    I LOVE the new look, too!!! It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!