Thursday, November 16, 2017

~ Fall Things ~


// Crunchy leaves// Smoke in the air// Rainy days by the fire with a book and a cup of tea// Pumpkin Cookies// Fuzzy blankets// Rain on the roof// Cold starry nights// Fluffy Jackets// Dragging your feet through the leaves// Pumpkin Pie// Sweaters with sleeves you can pull down over your hands// Chai Tea Latte's//


// Watching Little Women on a cold day// Picking apples// Apple cake// Apple scones// Apple sauce// All things apple// Nature walks// Good books// Thanksgiving// When the wind blows tons of colorful leaves through the air// Days that are cold, but not to cold// Stomping around in Wellington's// Listening to Colonial and Celtic music// 


// Those little moments when you suddenly feel very thankful for school because it brought you those amazing people that you never expected to become friends with// My birthday!// Building the first fire of the year in the hearth// Scarves// Puddles// The loveliness of the word November//


Yours Truly,
Miss Woodhouse

12 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Thanks for these little reminders of why autumn is amazing!

    Madeline Joy
    towerofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all: Fuzzy Blankets. Yes. #you have my approval.
    Secondly, whenever your birthday is, Happy Birthday!!! :D Fall birthdays are quite fun because it's not always super cold to do activities!
    (Not that I know about Fall Birthdays. I'm in January. :) )
    Lovely post!
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeeees aren't fuzzy blankets divinity! ;) and thank you XD

      Thank you dear! My birthday was last week and I had wonderful day! Yes the weather is usually very nice, though I think there have been the occasional years where we end up with snow :P Hahaha well I hope you have a lovely January birthday ;)

      Thank you Amaris!!

      Delete
  3. YES! ALL OF THESE THINGS!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! I'm glad you agree!
      Thanks for commenting! :D

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this post, Miss Woodhouse! So many of the things you mentioned are exactly why fall is my very favorite season of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Molly! Yes fall is a lovely season :D I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

      Delete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!