Saturday, May 26, 2018

~ College Aesthetics ~


Every college semester that I have taken has had a different feel to it. Different colors, different people, different music. There's just something little about each one that is different from the last. So once when I was in a particularly aesthetic mood, I wrote this particularly aesthetic post. So here are my college semesters thus far, in aesthetic form.


{ 1st Semester }

Early, misty, Summer mornings // Long braids // Rhythm of Love by the Plain White T's // Jogs around the lake // Algebra notebooks // Last minute homework in the library // Singing exercises // Cherry Sodas // 


{ 2nd Semester }

Sun on your face // Laughing with friends // Card games // Study groups // Anxiously awaiting test results // Inside jokes and schemes // Hoodies // Short hair // Ice skating trips // 


{ 3rd Semester }

Rain drops // Glow sticks // Cozy mornings spent in a corner of the library, whispering with friends // Text messages // Fuzzy Sweaters // Umbrellas // Waving Through a Window by Owl City // Pie eating contests // Laughing until you can't breath // Walks around the campus // Secrets // Long drives in the fog // Sleepovers // English research papers // Old Journals // Dark blues and greens // Street lights //


{ 4th Semester }

Old friends // Skateboards // Broken Pencils // Long career discussions // Comfortable Silences // Sign Language // Amazing new friends // Black music notes // Backwards baseball caps // Guitars // History books // Movie nights // Faded jeans // The Time of Our Lives by Tyrone Wells // Walking to class with random friends you bump into // Book discussions // Freckles //


6 comments:

  1. I love this!! These aesthetic/concept posts are my new favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, Miss Woodhouse! <3 I'll have to try my hand at an aesthetic post sometime; it looks like it'd be just as fun to write as it is to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love the new blog look! It's so pretty and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! Liked reading this post!
    -Brooklyne
    bensshowersofblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog today and I love the background and the header. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!