Wednesday, March 07, 2018

New Spring Blog Look + 2 Photos I Took!


New Springy Blog look ya'll! I've changed quite a bit more than just my header this time. I enlarged my blog size, and switched the side bar to the left side. What do you think?

It was feeling quite springy here, our peach tree and the daffodils were all starting to bloom, so I decided it was time for a new look! So I spent awhile changing everything up, and was quite happy with it. We got a foot of snow the very next day! So it didn't feel so springy outside anymore, but oh well ;) 

But most of the snow has melted now, and I found these daffodils poking through the snow yesterday! They were to pretty not to take a picture of! Aslan is on the move, my friends!




Yours Truly,
Miss Woodhouse

12 comments:

  1. Haha, I wish Aslan was more on the move in my neck of the woods. :)
    I really like your pictures and the new look. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah is still Wintery where you are at? Oh well, winter is nice too ;)

      Thank you!! :D

      Delete
  2. I love the new blog look! I love daffodils a lot, and the sunny yellow is really welcome this time of year :).

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Catherine!! Yes, daffodils are so pretty!! :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty and Spring-y! :D I love the yellow.
    Great job taking those pictures! They look great.
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
  4. MISS WOODHOUSE!! The next blog look is BEAUTIFUL!! Nice job! I love the right hand picture in your header! It's so pretty, and the sunlight is dazzling. And nice job choosing pictures for your sidebar, too!! Your whole blog is so sunny and cheerful. <3 <3

    Haha. Weather is such a crazy thing. Spring one day and winter the next! There's just no figuring it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I LOVE THIS! Seriously, how do you do it?! :D I'm planning on giving my blog a spring look too (even if we're going into winter in Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I ADORE the new look!!! Gah. Wow. The header and background and everything, it's so spring-y and pretty!

    (We still have snow here. :(( But the daffodils are starting to come up anyway! Crazy!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this new look!! and OMG the header and the background though-LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Thought I'd just tell you that the pretty photo of the girl you have in your header there is actually from the blog 'A Clothes Horse', (which is great btw),which I also follow.
    I love all the yellowness, very warming and springy/summery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look! The shades of yellow are so pretty, and they go with the daffodils. :D I might be the White Witch because I love winter.... ;D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!