Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Hello There!

Hello there my lovely friends! I am indeed, alive! *Sends you all really big virtual hugs*



It's been awhile! A year and 18 days to be exact. Whew. I'm afraid I took a rather unintentional and unplanned hiatus. Life, frens.

But I've been really missing the bloggy life, and it is high time I came back! To start, a little housekeeping was long overdue. The blog needed a little face lift, some page updating, and some overall touch-ups. So that was fun to play around with :) Pray, what do you think of the new look?

I've got sooooo many new post ideas, and several posts coming up, and I'm literally so excited to get back into the flow of things! I've missed the blogging community so much!!



So, without further ado, welcome back to Notes From a Hartfield Girl!


How have you all been? I'd love to chat in the comments!

Yours Truly, Miss Woodhouse

10 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Your back!!!!! I love the new look, so fresh and springy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Woodhouse!! I was so happy to see a post from you! How are things in your corner of the world? I'm looking forward to reading your posts again! Oh, and the new blog look is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MC!! It's great to hear from you! Things are lovely thisaway, how are you? I'm really excited to start posting again! Aw thank you!! :)

      Delete
  3. Hooray! :) Welcome back! I love the new design, it's so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you're back! :) Hope you're holding up well with this pandemic going around. Wishing you good health and looking forward to more posts! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Delora, thank you for commenting! Thank you! :D

      Delete
  5. Oh my, you're back!! It's soooo good to see you return! :D And I adore the new look very much!!! I hope you're doing well and I can't wait to see more of your posts!!
    Yours truly,
    Cordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cordy!!! It's so good to hear from you!! Aw thank you dear! I hope you're doing well too! :D

      Delete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!