Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Must be in Want of...

How-de-do lovely people! 

I believe that you all are going through a similar predicament as myself. That's right, I along with the rest of the world, am stuck indoors due to this oh-so-lovely social distancing quarantine! And I believe that we can all agree, that when one is stuck indoors for weeks on end, one is very likely to get bored. And it is a truth universally acknowledged that a young lady with nothing to do, must be in want of a bookstagram.



That's right my lovely people! I have finally made the leap and decided to start my own bookstagram Instagram account!!

If you'd like to check it out, my handle is @_quite_bookish! I hope to see you all around! And I hope you are all doing well and not getting too bored in your time at home! :) TTFN, Ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!