Friday, June 12, 2020

Some Sherlock Fan Videos + Blog Party Wrap Up


Hello again! I apologize for dropping off the edge of the earth at the end of the blog party, but life got a little crazy for me. However, I'm back now, and even though it is a little late, I'm going to write one last Sherlock centered post, and then give you a lovely little wrap up of what took place!

So, because this post is a little late, I'm going to keep it simple, and just share a few of my favorite Sherlock fanvideos!


I am suuuuch a sucker for well done videos, and these videos that I'm going to share have quite a bit of what I consider to be the best of Sherlock, so without further ado...

Sherlock
Believer

This one doesn't really need an explanation. The show in general is amazing. As is this video. But I couldn't get the video box to load, so here's a handy dandy link for ya'll. 

"The game is on!"


Sherlock + Molly / John + Mary
All of Me

This video. All the cuteness. My two most favorite couples. Yes yes. 



Sherlock + Molly
I Was Wrong

Another one for these two because I will go down with the ship!!

"The one person who he thought didn't matter at all, was the person who mattered the most."


Sherlock & John
 Brother Let me be Your Shelter

And last, but definitely not least. I didn't get a chance to talk about just how much I love this duo. CUZ I LOVE THEM MUCHLY. Sherlock and John are two completely different people, but it is because of this that they work so well together. Sherlock is the brain and John is the heart. Sherlock brings John out of the dark, and John teaches Sherlock how to feel. Together, the two support and are there for each other in a way that makes my fangirl heart so happy!!

"Sherlock Holmes will solve your murder, but John Watson will save your life."


And with that, The Sherlock BBC Blog Party draws to a close! Thank you so much to everyone who participated! I loved reading all your posts and getting to fangirl with all you fellow Sherlockians :) As promised here is a list of everyone who joined in...






Thank you again all you lovely people!

Yours Truly, Miss Woodhouse





3 comments:

  1. Yes!! I will go down with both ships forever.

    As for Sherlock and John.... they may not share the same blood, and were born into different worlds, but they are brothers, through and through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this! I had a ton of fun reading all the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! Loved participating in this!! Thank you for hosting!! Yes, two of the my favorite ships! Totally wish we could have had a scene at the end of season 4 between Sherlock and Molly.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!