Sunday, May 10, 2020

The Sherlock Blog Party: A Tag of Ten


And I have returned with The Sherlock Would You Rather Tag! For your convenience, at the end of this post I have included a list of the questions. If you want to participate, you can copy and paste the questions to your own blog. I'd love to see your answers! 

So without further ado, my answers!

Would You Rather....

1. Spend a day with Sherlock or John?


John for sure. Although Sherlock would probably be really interesting to hang out with, I feel like I would get along really well with and have a lot of really good conversations with John.

2. Watch the first episode or last episode?

The first episode hands down. I know a lot of people really like the last episode, but it's just so intense, I can't seem to watch it and enjoy it XD. The first episode however just makes me smile. John and Sherlock's relationship getting started, the fantastic introduction to the story and all the characters, and that awesome closing scene in which Sherlock and John walk away from their first case together, the epic music blareing, and Mycroft delivering the "Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson," line. *cue fangirling*

3. Have Sherlock's mind or John's compassion?


I'm gonna go with John's compassion. As cool as it would be to be as amazingly clever as Sherlock, John's heart is the reason I love his character so much!! I would love to have as much compassion as John does.

4. Work with Molly or Lestrade?

Mmmm... well neither job particularly appeals to me, but I think I'm gonna go with Molly, just because she's sweet and I'd like to hang out with her.

5. Face off against Moriarty or Magnussen?


Oof. I think I'll take Moriarty. Somehow he doesn't seem quite as bad as Magnussen, even though they're both psychopaths. 

6. Be best friends with Molly or Mary?

Well I love them both, but I think I'll go with Mary, because she is amazing. She is caring, fun, and also incredibly hardcore. Being friends with her would be like having your own personal bodyguard! So yes, I'll take Mary (still love Molly though!)

7. Prevent the events of The Recheinbach Fall or The Six Thatchers?

(you're welcome)

Six Thatchers for sure. I am still so heartbroken over that episode. In The Recheinbach Fall, at least Sherlock's death was faked (also I really really love that episode for some reason). But Mary's death wasn't even super central to the plot, and yeah, that whole episode really hurt.  

8. Deal with a grumpy Sherlock or a grumpy Mycroft?


I'll take Mycroft... I think. I don't know, Sherlock gets super pouty and shoots at walls when he's mad, but who's to say that Mycroft wouldn't decide to just kidnap whoever was causing him discomfort? Hmmm...

9. Ride in Mrs. Hudson's car or Mycroft's helicopter?

Well as much as I would love to get to know Mrs. Hudson (because talk about AWESOME), I think I might feel a little less concerned for my life in Mycroft's helicopter. Also I love flying, so the helicopter would be really cool. 

10. Babysit Rosie or help plan the Watson wedding?


Well Rosie is adorable, but I think I'm gonna go with wedding planning. Not only do I love the idea of wedding planning, but also somebody should be there to make sure that the bridesmaids are wearing lilac (not purple). 

Bonus: Which version of "Sherlock Lives" scenarios would you choose to make canon?


THE SHERLOLLY KISS. For sure. Hands down. That is THE scenario. *steps off soapbox* 

(can anyone tell who my ship is? XD)

And that is all for today! Thanks for tuning in! Here is that handy dandy list of questions I promised!

 Would You Rather....

1. Spend a day with Sherlock or John?

2. Watch the first episode or last episode?

3. Have Sherlock's mind or John's compassion?

4. Work with Molly or Lestrade?

5. Face off against Moriarty or Magnussen?

6. Be best friends with Molly or Mary?

7. Prevent the events of The Recheinbach Fall or The Six Thatchers?

8. Deal with a grumpy Sherlock or a grumpy Mycroft?

9. Ride in Mrs. Hudson's car or Mycroft's helicopter?

10. Babysit Rosie or help plan the Watson wedding?

Bonus: Which version of "Sherlock Lives" scenarios would you choose to make canon?


Yours Truly, Miss Woodhouse

3 comments:

  1. Your answers are almost the same to mine : ) I must be one of the few people that doesn't like Molly Hooper and isn't a fan of Sherlolly either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we seem to have pretty similar opinions about everything except Molly XD Thanks for commenting Ivy! :D

      Delete
  2. It wasn't until reading this that I realized what the "Sherlock Lives" question meant! I totally agree, that one was so great!! Sherlolly is one of my favorites. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!