Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Just a Brief Hello...

Hello out there to all my fellow sisters in loneliness!! If you are as lonely as I, come join my party of alone lonely loners!! We will have ice cream and chocolate, and watch chick flicks, and all mourn our lonely, singledom!! What fun!


So as this day of aloneness was fast approaching, I thought and thought and thought and thought of some clever post that I could write, in honor of this momentous occasion...

(btw, nothing can beat this amount of cleverness. Bravo Natalie ;))

Annnnnd...

I got nuthin'.

Zero. Zilch. Noodle. 

So since I am so uncreative, I had decided I would simply write a post for the Lovely Blog Party, since I have yet to do that. But now that it actually comes down to writing it, I don't actually feel like writing it right now. 


Therefore, this is a very short post. I leave you all with this valentine because it made me laugh, and I take my leave! Happy Valentines Day!

9 comments:

  1. FYI, I would be happy to be The Scarlet Pimpernel's Valentine. :)
    I hope you had a good holiday!
    YEAAHH GIMME SOME CHOCOLATES.

    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sink meh! Who wouldn't want to be the Scarlet Pimpernel's valentine!

      I did! I hope you did too!!

      Hahaha HURRAY for chocolate!! :D

      Delete
  2. Also, I just noticed that one of the rose petals went into Chris Pratt's mouth. XD
    Had to point that out cause it made me laugh.

    Ok, I'm gone now. :)
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You noticed too!!! It made me laugh when I first saw it, and I wondered if anyone else would notice haha XD it seems someone did!!

      Bye! ;D

      Delete
  3. Haha! That gif of Han is great!

    (Happy Valentine's Day, really late.)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!