Friday, May 11, 2018

An Announcement + An Ask me Anything!

Hey peoples, guess what today is!!!


IT'S MY ONE YEAR BLOGOVERSARY!!!!!!!!! 


I've been blogging for one year today, and I'm super excited!!! 


Having a blog has been such a blast!! I love being a part of the blogging community! Ya'll are awesome! I love all the amazing comments you guys leave me, every single one makes me smile :D Thanks for sticking with me this long! You ladies encourage me so much!! <3 

Might as well show the good ole' blogger stats...

Followers ~ 24 

Pageviews ~ 4,755

Posts Published ~ 29 (quite productive aren't I? :P)

Top 5 Most Viewed Posts
Couples That Never Were, But Should Have Been...
In Which I Tell You Alllllll About Mine Self; Part 1
In Which I Tell You Allllll About Mine Self; Part 2                                            
I have to go cram for finals, but I didn't want to let this occasion pass without at least acknowledging it, so I thought I'd do another Ask Me Anything post in honor of it! So ask away, and pass the chocolate cake while you're at it!!


7 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary, Miss Woodhouse, dear!

    Let's see...

    What is your middle name?
    How do you like your tea?
    If you could live in one location from a period drama, which would it be?
    What is your favorite non-period drama movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congratulations on your first blogoversary!

    Here are my questions:

    1. If you were hosting a dinner party for a period drama character, what would be on the menu?
    2. Do you have any pets?
    3. Favorite style/decade of clothing?

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Miss Woodhouse!! :D

    Questions?! Oh goodie!!

    If you could be the sidekick of any fictional hero, who would you be?
    What's one story you wish you could alter because you know you have a better ending and overall just better ideas? If you want to...share a few of your improved ideas...
    If you could master one skill with the snap of your fingers what would that be?

    And that's all I can come up with at the moment...

    Have a great day!! And good luck with your finals!!

    ~Cordy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any siblings? Are you the oldest/middle child/ baby of the family? What are your favorite periods in history? Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogiversary, Miss Woodhouse! How exciting. :D

    Now, as for my questions...

    What states/countries have you visited?
    What is one item in your wardrobe that you couldn't live without?
    If you could travel to any one place right now, where would it be?
    What would your ideal day be like?
    What is your favorite season?

    Good luck with your finals, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. 25 followers. :)
    Congratulations!! And thank you for following my blog. :)
    -Tessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much for the follow dear!!!

      Your welcome! :D Your blog looks lovely!!

      Delete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!