Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Lovely Blog Party Kick Off + Tag

Hello there friends! Welcome to the Lovely Blog Party!!

Cordy is so good as to be hosting this month long party once again, and I'm so excited she is!! So, without further ado, here are my answers to her Would You Really? Tag...


 Would you ever go for a walk in the pouring rain to avoid the company of a gentleman caller?

Hmmm, it very much depends on the gentleman. If he wasn't a completely insufferable person, then I would probably stay and see it through, but then again, what if I should come across a Mr. Collins...?


Would you ever, truly, try your hand at matchmaking?

ABSOLUTELY!

 I may or may not have already dabbled in it, ahem. 

I am Miss Woodhouse after all ;) 

Of course, if I were to try my hand at matchmaking, I would try to be very careful of both peoples feelings. I would hate to force anyone together and make things awkward. But with tact and careful planning, such things as casual meetings and hangout can be planned, and then carefully overseen and prompted by yours truly.


Would you be comfortable wearing glass slippers for a night out at a ball?

Definitely not, I can barely walk in normal heels, let alone a glass pair.


Would you ever eat an apple given to you, rather forcibly, by a perfect stranger?

Oof, I've always wondered at Snow White for this one. Like, yes dear, we know you're not the smartest cookie in the box, but COME ON.  Yes, you have an optimistic view of human nature, but accepting an apple from the stranger who already looks EXTREMELY shady, without question..??

So no, I wouldn't.


Would you ever pretend to be a man's fiancée who you've never actually met?

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS!!

I seriously think that would be so much fun, especially if the guy is cool and plays along well.


Would you ever dance with a stranger that sang to you in a forest?

Well first of all, is he a good singer?

Second of all, is he a good dancer?

Either way, I don't know that I would. Unless of course, "he is the handsomest man you have ever seen, girls!"

(although if it were someone I already knew, it would be a whole different story ;)


Would you ever be the one to propose?

Nooope. Not to rain on any girl's party out there, but I am a firm believer in that being the man's move. Plus, I really want to have the whole experience of being proposed to and all that mushy stuff ;)


Would you ever visit the house of a man you refused but is supposedly out of town?

Well if I had second thoughts after refusing him, I very possibly would. I mean, as long as he's out of town, it should be fine, right...?


And that's all friends! Make sure to hop over to Cordy's blog to check out all the festivities! I will return with more romantic themed posts very soon!


Yours Truly,

Miss Woodhouse


11 comments:

  1. Seriously, what was Snow White thinking?

    Wow, I would never want to pretend to be someone's fiancé, but I'm impressed that you'd be willing to!

    "as long as he's out of town, it should be fine, right...?" <<You would think. XD XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right??

      Haha, I can totally understand where you're coming from! But I personally think it would be so fun ;)

      One would hope!! XD

      Delete
  2. Haha, I loved this post! :D And I absolutely LOVE your new blog header (or maybe it's not so new - maybe I just haven't stopped by in a while lol).

    I'm looking forward to the rest of the blog party!

    ~ Scarlett | An Attempt at Authenticity
    a4andme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Scarlett! Hehe yes, it is indeed new ;)

      Thank you for commenting dear!!

      Delete
  3. I'd love to think I wouldn't be as dumb as Snow White, but if the person wasn't obviously scary and if I was in particularly flaky moment, I can see myself eating the apple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh dear!! Although, same here actually. I'm a little afraid I might take the apple so as not to hurt this random person's feelings XD

      Delete
  4. Ah, Miss Woodhouse, you and I are alike in the matchmaking question. ;) Well, I love coming up with circumstances and people for my friends, but I don't actually do anything...

    Your blog look!!! Ack!!! So gorgeous!! *all the heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yess!! Matchmakers unite! *high-fives* Haha yes, I've done that several times as well ;)

      Aww thank you MC!! <3

      Delete
  5. Oh oh oh I love this post! Also hello there, I’m new to your blog and I like it very much ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!