Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Twelve Delights of Christmas Tag!

Merry Christmas frens!! 

I'm so excited that we're finally back around to that time of year! (except it's coming up wayyyy to fast! I still have so much Christmassy stuff I want to do!)

I've been wanting to do a Christmas themed post, but I had zero ideas, until what lovely person should happen to tag me, but Miss March! Thank you so much for the tag dear! 

 1.  A favorite Christmas tradition?

I don't know if this exactly counts as a tradition, but every year after we set up the tree, my family sits around the tree in the evening sewing, reading, drinking tea, and just hanging out doing cozy things, and it's lovely :)

2.  Say it snowed at your domicile, would you prefer to go out or stay curled up inside?

It really depends on the day. Some days I love nothing better than a good aggressive snowball fight and sledding day, while other days I'm just not in the mood to be cold and wet, so I opt for staying inside with a book!

3.  Tea or hot chocolate?

I drink tea year round, so hot chocolate for the Christmas season!

4.  Favorite Christmas colors (i.e. white, blue, silver, gold, red and green etc)?

I love them all really, but I think my favorites are green, red and gold.

5.  Favorite kind of Christmas cookie?

Wedding cakes! They're basically really sweet dough with walnuts, and rolled in powdered sugar and they are PERFECTION.

6.  How soon before Christmas do you decorate (more specifically, when does your tree go up)?

Much to  my chagrin, my family tends to be late Christmas bloomers. Our house decorations (lights, wreaths, candles) went up near the start of December and we are hopefully getting our Christmas tree tomorrow!! *fingers crossed*

We also jumped on the dried orange garland train this year, and I LOVE THEM. They're so pretty!!

7.  Three favorite traditional Christmas carols?

O Holy Night, Mary, Did you Know, and The First Noel.

8.  A favorite Christmas song (i.e. something you might hear on the radio)?

Hmmm I can't choose just one, so three it is ;)

Cold December Night by Michael Bublé, White Christmas by Bing Crosby (I mean, obviously), and Like it's Christmas by The Jonas Brothers. (generic I know, but I'M SORRY, THEY'RE GOOD)

9.  A favorite Christmas movie?

White Christmas!!!

Any excuse to gush about this movie, I'll take it!! The music, the costumes, the absolutely fabulous 50's vibes, the DANCING!! Absolute Christmas Perfection!

10.  Have you ever gone caroling?

I haven't, but I would love to one day!

11.  Ice skating, sledding, skiing, or snow boarding?

Ice skating and sledding!! I've never been snow boarding or skiing, and though I would like to try it, sledding and ice skating are both just such a blast!

12.  Favorite Christmas feast dish?

It might not count as a feast dish, but every year for breakfast on Christmas Day we have a blueberry strata!


I Tag...

Olivia 

Movie Critic

Thunderbird Queen


That's it friends!! Hope you are all having a lovely Christmas time!! 

Yours Truly,

Miss Woodhouse

3 comments:

  1. Aww! I love this post! It's so beautiful and Christmassy! (Your choice of pictures is perfection! :D)

    Hearing about your Christmas tradition made me happy! That's a perfect sort of Christmastime activity! And it warms my heart just to hear about it. :)

    White Christmas is a really fun movie. I like that one, too!

    I hope you are able to get your tree today, and that you have lots of fun doing it!

    Merry Christmas, Miss Woodhouse!! And thanks for filling out the tag. I greatly enjoyed reading your answers!! :D

    ~Miss March

    P.S. Your new blog look is BEAUTIFUL! I really like it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, Did You Know? is definitely in my favorites as well! Such delightful answers and so fun to read! I think I had wedding cakes cookies, but it's been awhile.

    Thanks for the tag! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, your blog look is so cheery, I LOVE it!

      Thanks again for thinking of me! Here are my answers to the tag:
      https://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/2020/12/inklings-december-2020-12-delights-of.html

      Delete

Hello there! Comments absolutely make my day so tell me what you're thinkin!!